CALL TO SUPPORT MAITLAND’S ENTERPRISING BUSINESS WOMEN
Maitland has an opportunity right now to nominate our local business women for the 2019 Telstra Business Women’s Award.
Shadow Minister for Small Business and Maitland MP Jenny Aitchison is encouraging anyone who knows an enterprising woman challenging traditional approaches to business to lodge an entry form for them.
These awards are about acknowledging business women who are doing things their own way and achieving success.
It gives all of us the opportunity to show our support and encouragement for these women and potentially open new doors which could assist their career and business development.
The Telstra Business Women’s Award has five categories:
• Small Business Award - For innovative women who are blazing a trail in their own business.
• Medium & Large Business Award - For high-achieving and ambitious individuals in the private and corporate sector who define the direction of their business in everything they do, no matter their job title.
• Public Sector & Academia Award - For women who've dedicated themselves to making an impact in education or the public service.
• For Purpose & Social Enterprise Award - For leaders and employees of organisations making a positive difference to the world around them, from social missions to environmental change.
• Emerging Leader Award - For the up-and-coming talent of tomorrow, under the age of 30.
Nominations for the 24th Telstra Business Women’s Award close on Thursday 8 November 2018.
To nominate, visit: telstrabusinesswomensawards.com/nominate.
Quotes attributable to Shadow Minister for Small Business & Member for Maitland Jenny Aitchison:
“This award is a wonderful opportunity for our business women to show how they are challenging convention and achieving success. It’s also great that there are five categories giving ample opportunity to nominate women involved in any aspect of private or public sector activity.”
“Women don’t have to nominate themselves for this award so here’s the challenge to customers, clients, employees, colleagues, family and friends please nominate a business woman you believe should be celebrated.”