How Can I Help?

As your local Member of Parliament, it's my job to ensure your voice is heard in the New South Wales Parliament. When parliament isn't sitting I'm in our community resolving problems, fighting for projects and preparing to make representations to the Premier and Ministers on your behalf.


For many issues, my staff will be able to assist you without you needing to come into our office. If you do need an appointment please send an email or call 4933 1617. Remember to bring any paperwork or evidence of the issue you're dealing with as well as a covering letter explaining the situation.


Click here to download a form which may be helpful for you to clarify your issues before your appointment.


If you would like to submit a Freedom of Information request please visit the Information and Privacy Commission website at


For more information about other services we offer, please click on any of the following links: